Documentation Bugs -> Need a system?

Hey all,

Um, I really wish I could file bugs against myself. :-) In the mean time,
I'm wondering where I should file bugs such as "we need documentation about
XYZ topic".

There doesn't seem to be a generalised documentation bugzilla product, but
perhaps there should be, especially with talk of a more integrated
documentation project (cf. mails from Eric and John last week, which I
thought were great, btw).

Anyway, here's a few bits and pieces that I have been either working on, or
inspired to work on:

  - New GNOME Hacker's Guide (inspired by Mad Raving Luis)
  - GNOME Maintainer's Guide (working on)
  - GNOME Style Guide Compendium (discussion stage with usability, docs and
    accessibility dudes)
  - GNOME 2.0 Introduction (discussion stage with Mikael and Glynn)

Obviously, some of these can be helped by existing documentation (user FAQ,
various developer docs that Luis pointed out), so any help is appreciated.

But yeah, I'd like to bugzilla these so that we can keep track of ideas and
progress. Perhaps we can set up a documentation product, much like the
website product?

Thanks dudes,

- Jeff

--
       "A rest with a fermata is the moral opposite of the fast food
           restaurant with express lane." - James Gleick, Faster