Re: Documentation Bugs -> Need a system?

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

>   - New GNOME Hacker's Guide (inspired by Mad Raving Luis)
>   - GNOME Maintainer's Guide (working on)
>   - GNOME Style Guide Compendium (discussion stage with usability, docs and
>     accessibility dudes)
>   - GNOME 2.0 Introduction (discussion stage with Mikael and Glynn)

Oh, I wanted to mention that the developer docs here should form the crux of
the new developer.gnome.org, and they'd be much like the Debian guides:

  http://www.debian.org/devel/

So instead of maintaining random pages, we'd be maintaining Really Real
Documentation, which I think is a far better situation to be in.

- Jeff

--
   "I think we agnostics need a term for a holy war too. I feel all left
                            out." - George Lebl