Re: Documentation Bugs -> Need a system?

>   - GNOME 2.0 Introduction (discussion stage with Mikael and Glynn)

Um, I'd like to pretend that I know what Jeff is talking about here...I
guess it's a link to the GNOME Desktop BOF that we held at GUADEC.

For those who weren't there, I basically started off showing the Win XP
and swearing at people wondering why we didn't have something like this
to show in trade shows, corporations, schools, etc..

Anyway, not only would this be a great way to market GNOME, it could
also provide as a first step for new users and perhaps show them the
fundamental basics of navigating through the GNOME desktop and some of
the applications available...

Anyway, the XP demo is heavily graphically/animationey oriented and it
was suggested that perhaps static pages would be enough. Jeff chimed in
with the idea that we should be bringing back Ximian's doorman for the
2.0 release [although perhaps a little late for this now].

To add to Jeff's list, Sun are also involved in a GNOME System
Administrator's Guide, which I think we are hoping to get started within
in the next couple of weeks. I'm not entirely sure what it will contain
right now and, indeed, how Solaris specific it will prove to be. I guess
it's just another document to get involved in.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)