Re: Documentation Bugs -> Need a system?

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 07:16:08AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Um, I really wish I could file bugs against myself. :-) In the mean time,
> I'm wondering where I should file bugs such as "we need documentation about
> XYZ topic".
>
> There doesn't seem to be a generalised documentation bugzilla product, but
> perhaps there should be, especially with talk of a more integrated
> documentation project (cf. mails from Eric and John last week, which I
> thought were great, btw).
>
> Anyway, here's a few bits and pieces that I have been either working on, or
> inspired to work on:
>
>   - New GNOME Hacker's Guide (inspired by Mad Raving Luis)
>   - GNOME Maintainer's Guide (working on)
>   - GNOME Style Guide Compendium (discussion stage with usability, docs and
>     accessibility dudes)
>   - GNOME 2.0 Introduction (discussion stage with Mikael and Glynn)

I've started to work on the GNOME Handbook.  The newest version is in CVS
gnome-docu/gdp/gdp-handbook.xml.  Mainly I made it into formal XML, cleaned
up the parts that we can keep, and marked any other section which needs to
be updated for GNOME 2.

Eric Baudais