Re: stylesheets

On 23 Mar, Rebecca J. Walter wrote:

> style sheets. we have a custom made style sheet that prof built.  he

 Actually we're using the standard Modular DocBook Stylesheets by Norman
 Walsh with some addjusted preferences, no fancy stuff or own DSSSL
 scripts since I'm a really bad scheme hacker.

>> > I work the gimp docs and we just use docbook 4.1 dtd since it
>> > allows png.

>> What tools and stylesheets do you use for db2html conversion? and for
>> building index? Can you provide URLs?

 We use Jade/SP resp. OpenJade/OpenSP with the modular DocBook
 stylesheets, nothing fancy here. We could need some overridden
 DSSSL functions and better CSS stylesheets for the output though.

 I'm currently evaluating the use of PyXML for DocBook/XML and our
 project because it could be much easier for me to change a python
 script than to write scheme, however one is of course free to take
 whatever tool he/she wants since the DTD is fixed and the docs always
 have to be valid against it.

--

Servus,
       Daniel