Re: [Scrollkeeper-devel] BOF about Scrollkeeper at GUADEC?

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 10:59:51AM -0800 or thereabouts, Dan Mueth wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Laszlo Kovacs wrote:
> >
> > This might be interesting for people who will attend GUADEC in Denmark
> > at the beginning of April.
> >
> > Would people who attend the conference be interested in an informal talk
> > about Scrollkeeper? Where it is now, what do we expect from it, in what
> > direction we want to develop it?
>
> I think this is a great idea, and I will certainly attend.

Provided you don't schedule it against the BOF I agreed to help run
in a fit of lunacy? Absolutely.

> The other thing which may be of interest is motivation.

If we have one or more KDE people there, as seems likely looking at
the schedule, getting them to it too sounds interesting, given this..

> standardized way

:)

> Just to make even more work out of this, another idea is to write up a
> short paper which follows the same themes as the talk/BOF for the benefit
> of those who don't attend.

Definitely.

Telsa