Re: hello, and gnome tali (gtali) manual draft

On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 11:13:27PM -0600, Jon Allen wrote:

> Considering that gnome-games is on the tasklist as a high priority, I'd like
> to contribute.  Can someone please point me in the right direction?  I'd
> like to pick something off of the doctable, but I'm less confident in its
> accuracy now.

Jon -
I am sorry about this. Getting people to keep the doctable up to date
has been an unending problem (hint, hint....).

Because of that, it's always a good idea to send mail to the list
before you tackle docs for an app, just to make sure no one's already
doing it.

Cheers,

--
John Fleck