hello, and gnome tali (gtali) manual draft

Hi there --

Here's a re-introduction to the gnome-doc-list.  I've been working
mostly on Nautilus since I last introduced myself here, and I'm trying
to contribute to the GDP in my (copious ;) spare time.

I noticed on the Tasks page that gnome-games are a high priority item.
I looked in the doctable and noticed that no-one is on GTali (Gnome
Tali), so I drafted a manual for it.  Mind you, this is my first attempt
at the glories of Docbook, and it's a very rough draft.  As of now, some
of my tag selections are flaky and I'm not sure what to put in the
Authors info yet.

I'll request a doctable username/pwd and put my info in the table for
GTali.  All feedback is welcome and encouraged.

Regards,
Jon

--
Jon Allen