Re: hello, and gnome tali (gtali) manual draft

Trevor Curtis wrote:
> Sorry dude. Contrary to what the doctable says, Gtali *does* have a
> manual. I know this because I converted it from a simple html doc to
> docbook.
>
> Send off an email to the maintainer if you wish to improve on it. I'm
> sure he'll appreciate the help! :)
>
> later,

Hi Trevis --

I see.  Well, someone should update the doctable to reflect the *true* state
of GTali documentation.  An up-to-date doctable prevents these incidents
from occuring.

However, the GTali docs in 1.2.0 (as shipped in rh 7.1) are old (basically
just one page split into sections) - another reason why I worked on the
draft.  Where is your documentation?  A search of gnome-doc-list archives
turns up the initial mails that you sent regarding this - is your doc in a
version of GTali I don't have?  Has it not been packaged?

Considering that gnome-games is on the tasklist as a high priority, I'd like
to contribute.  Can someone please point me in the right direction?  I'd
like to pick something off of the doctable, but I'm less confident in its
accuracy now.

Regards,
Jon

--