Re: hello, and gnome tali (gtali) manual draft

Sorry dude. Contrary to what the doctable says, Gtali *does* have a
manual. I know this because I converted it from a simple html doc to
docbook.

Send off an email to the maintainer if you wish to improve on it. I'm
sure he'll appreciate the help! :)

later,

--
Trevor Curtis