Re: Adding some GNU documentation

    You do not really want to generate from something into SGML/XML for the
    most part. It takes more of a human touch to create a document in these
    formats correctly.

I don't have time to learn those formats now, though.
All I can give you is a Texinfo file.

    Since I belive that Richard likes to write TeXinfo documentation, we could
    probably mark it up for him if he writes the content. Richard could then
    approve it?

That would work if you can assure me there was zero change in the text
itself.  If you want to suggest text changes, that's fine too, but I
want to handle them separately because it is easier that way.