Re: Adding some GNU documentation

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 06:56:22AM -0600, Richard Stallman wrote:
> We have a brochure, about 550 lines of text, which gives the basic
> information about GNU and the FSF.  I'm thinking of turning that into
> an HTML file and adapting it for this use.  I can email you the
> Texinfo source I'm starting with if you want to comment, but I'm not
> asking you to do the work.  I will do that.

Well, I've only been doing docs for just over half a year. If you
don't mind that, I wouldn't mind at all.

If you will be doing the doc and converting it to html, what would you
like me to do?

And should we be looking into having it sgml (or xml) in cvs as well?
Any thoughts from other docs ppl?

cheers,
--
Trevor Curtis