Re: Adding some GNU documentation

    Well, I've only been doing docs for just over half a year. If you
    don't mind that, I wouldn't mind at all.

On something as central to the GNU Project as this, I had better work
on the text carefully myself.

    If you will be doing the doc and converting it to html, what would you
    like me to do?

Only to install it, and set up the icon to display the file.

    And should we be looking into having it sgml (or xml) in cvs as well?

I don't know.  What benefits would that provide?  I don't have a way
to produce those format myself; what formats can you generate them
from?