Re: Adding some GNU documentation

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 02:47:55PM -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:
> This all sounds great.  How about Richard write up something and send it
> to Trevor who can put it into SGML/DocBook (I think he volunteered;).
> Then we can all review it (along with Richard) and then Trevor can put it
> in gnome-core/core-docs/gnu/ so it gets installed (along with all the GNU
> licenses) with every GNOME installation.

Sure. No problem.

> I'm not sure where the startup screen lives, but I guess when we are ready
> we can bug Jacob and George to add the link.

I'm a little confused here. I thought that this was supposed to be
linked by an icon on the desktop. Is this not so? If not, could I have
a clear explanation as to where it should live?

> Trevor - Could you add this document to the DocTable so we don't forget
> about it?

I'm not at home, but I've made a note of it for when I am.

cheers,
--
Trevor Curtis
http://www.scs.carleton.ca/~tcurtis