Re: Recorded Docs (was Re: GNOME Users Guide)

On 18 Feb 2001 15:16:58 -0600, Kevin Breit wrote:
> On Sunday 18 February 2001 02:27 pm, NBC said you wrote:
> > Is there any interest in having any of the user or developer docs
> > recorded? I'm thinking audio books, or even inserting <audioobject> and
> > <audiodata> tags into the docs themselves.
> >
> > All I will need is someone with a good voice to volunteer. (I have a small
> > studio setup near Chicago.)
> That'd be interesting.  It would be best to have it in mp3 format.  If you
> wanted, and we got this rolling soon enough, I could do some voice stuff
> since I live in the Chicago burbs.

No it wouldn't. It would be best to have it in ogg format!!!! :)

I don't think it is worth doing until we have a nice way of actually
playing these files ;)

Perhaps somebody should talk with Sun about this since they are doing
some GNOME Accessibility work

Regards,
Ali