Recorded Docs (was Re: GNOME Users Guide)
- From: Erik Jarvi <ejarvi megsinet net>
- To: Dan Mueth <dan eazel com>
- Cc: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Recorded Docs (was Re: GNOME Users Guide)
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 14:27:02 -0600
Is there any interest in having any of the user or developer docs
recorded? I'm thinking audio books, or even inserting <audioobject> and
<audiodata> tags into the docs themselves.
All I will need is someone with a good voice to volunteer. (I have a small
studio setup near Chicago.)
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.
] [Thread Prev