Re: Unable to render sgml to html on Debian

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 10:25:12AM +0000, Rob Bradford wrote:
> I did used to have this working a long time ago but i moved boxes and now
> when i come back to work on it doesnt seem to work.
[snip]
> working on ../gnome-stones.005.sgml
> jade:/usr/lib/sgml/catalog:2:8:E: CATALOG entries cause loop
> jade:../gnome-stones.005.sgml:1:69:W: cannot generate system identifier for
> public text "-//GNOME//DTD DocBook PNG Variant V1.1//EN"

>From these messages, something is wrong with your CATALOG file -
probably DocBook PNG Variant V1.1, instead of referring to DOcBook
V3.1 as it should, refers to itself, or something like this. If you
send me your /usr/lib/sgml/catalog and the dtd file installed by
DocBook PNG Variant V1.1, I might be able to tell you more.

Sasha