Re: Recorded Docs (was Re: GNOME Users Guide)

On Sunday 18 February 2001 02:27 pm, NBC said you wrote:
> Is there any interest in having any of the user or developer docs
> recorded? I'm thinking audio books, or even inserting <audioobject> and
> <audiodata> tags into the docs themselves.
> All I will need is someone with a good voice to volunteer. (I have a small
> studio setup near Chicago.)
That'd be interesting.  It would be best to have it in mp3 format.  If you
wanted, and we got this rolling soon enough, I could do some voice stuff
since I live in the Chicago burbs.
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;
but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to
punch footballs..." - Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy