Re: Recorded Docs (was Re: GNOME Users Guide)

On Sunday 18 February 2001 02:27 pm, NBC said you wrote:
> Is there any interest in having any of the user or developer docs
> recorded? I'm thinking audio books, or even inserting <audioobject> and
> <audiodata> tags into the docs themselves.
>
> All I will need is someone with a good voice to volunteer. (I have a small
> studio setup near Chicago.)
That'd be interesting.  It would be best to have it in mp3 format.  If you
wanted, and we got this rolling soon enough, I could do some voice stuff
since I live in the Chicago burbs.
Kevin
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;