Re: Style Guide Word List: Filename / File name (was Re: Style guide feedback)

Hello all,

I don't think we need to retain the term "file name". The term
"filename" is far enough along the evolutionary trend to the solid form
for us to use it in the solid form also. I think the same also applies
to the term "user name", which also appears in the Word List.

Next time I update the Word List, I'll delete the terms "file name" and
"user name" and update "filename" and "username".

Thanks for raising this Darin.

Eugene