Re: themes for GNOME2 docs

I think my original reason for saying Screen-Shooter applet rather than
GIMP was that the Screen-Shooter applet was simpler. My understanding
then was that only PNG was required.

Now that we require two formats, I agree that many people will want to
use GIMP. I'll update the screenshot process accordingly.

However, I would like to stipulate that people use either GIMP or
Screen-Shooter, and not any other tool. If there is a problem with the
screenshot it narrows the possibilities of the source of the problem. I
have seen cases where screenshots turn blank when converted from one
format to another, and this is the kind of problem I am trying to avoid.