Style Guide Word List: Filename / File name (was Re: Style guide feedback)

The distinction between the solid and open forms of filename / file name
in the Word List as it presently stands is as follows:

* Solid form: Use to refer to a variable file name. For example: "Use
the following command syntax: gedit filename.txt &"
* Open form: Use in normal prose. For example: "Type gedit, then type
the file name of the document that you want to open in gedit"

However, I am no longer sure that the use I describe for the open form
really needs to use the open form. I'd like give this some more thought
and respond further next week.

Thanks,
Eugene