Re: Where we'll put docs for control-center

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 02:03:48PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Neither of these are the right solution.  gnome-help-browser code hasn't
> been touched in ages, and there are more than a few things that it's
> never done.  For our current users, Nautilus is THE way to go,
> regardless of what anybody feels.

What about setting it up so that one can chose which help browser to
use? This may be more trouble than it's worth, but think of it similar
to the way one can control which (internet) browser is default in the Gnome
enironment.

I'm just a little worried when it comes to slower machines. There are
still alot of people out there with slower machines and forcing
Nautilus on them might cause quite a bit of frustration. I use the
GNOME beta's from SUN on my Ultra10 at work, and Nautilus is painfully
slow there too.  Though admittedly, I've noticed that Nautlius is
getting alot faster on the PC....

just a thought :)
Trev.