Some work

Hello all,
I have been on this list for the past week and I have been trying to look up some work that I can do.I have also mailed the persons in charge of the various documentation work at gnome.org.Unfortunately,I haven't recieved any replies so far and I don't know where to start from.I am a student and I have quite some free time right now.I would like to put it to some good use.I would be obliged if anyone could enlist me for any documentation or web site maintainence work at gnome.org.Also,I would like to join the Hindi translation work for Gnome.I would be grateful if anyone could help me out.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Vipul Mehra.
http://transpierce.cjb.net

For Rs. 2,000,000 worth of Aptech scholarships click below
http://clients.rediff.com/clients/aptechsch/index.htm