Re: Where we'll put docs for control-center

I'm not sure that we do have a choice. I suppose that the users could use any other sgml or xml-rendering software to browse the help docs.  I don't know that there *are* any others, but it would be possible to do that.

But realistically, we need to make sure that our docs are readable, and we need to make sure that the tools we provide are acceptable to our users.  I guess that means "make nautilus faster or embed db2html3 in gnome-help-browser."

a.

--
"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet,
consectetur, adipisci velit . . ."  Cicero