Re: [Scrollkeeper-devel] structure of extracted index page

>   I don't understand why, this computation has nothing Gnome specific
> int it !
:-) Sorry Daniel. I was just thinking loudly. You are right, it is not
Gnome specific, I was wrong. It will need any Scrollkeeper dependant
browser to generate the IDs in the same way as Scrollkeeper does it.
Which might be a problem if the browser is already implemented and it is
just integrated with Scrollkeeper.

Thanks for the help,

Laszlo