Re: panel docs - general questions

Alexander Kirillov <kirillov@math.sunysb.edu> writes:

> - should we describe in panel docs "create appl. launcher" dialog?
>   This dialog also appears in other places (say, menu editor, or
>   desktop-right-click|new|launcher). Any ideas on where to put its
>   description and how to link from all these docs to it?

Again, for 1.2 linking to another document is going to be a problem -
this is something I brought up *before* splitting the docs to take a
vote on whether to do it for 1.2 and the overwhelming opinion was to
split - so linking might just have to be out for now - we will have to
be creative with this one for now and link when we get to 2.0

Cheers,

Dave

--

          David Mason