Python gnome tutorial

Hi, I'm wirting a tutorial for using gtk/gnome with python. It's
unfinished but you can check it at :
http://laguna.fmedic.unam.mx/~daniel/pygtutorial/

I'll be happy to recieve any comments or critics about it. PLEASE let me
know if it's at least understandable and if it has an acceptable outline.

The level of this tutorial is very basic, but I hope to encourage newbees
and " mortal programmers" (as in "not hackers", like me) to use gnome
without a object oriented C background.

I'm starting to do some "python translation" to the GTK tutorial, do you
think this would be usefull or do you think a GTK tutorial in C is enought?

Thanks

				Daniel Kornhauser.