> > Eeeeeeeek - <set> - what does <set> do?
>
> It contains a number of <book>s, say
>
> 	<set>
> 	  <title>Evolution Documentation</title>
>
> 	  <book>
> 	    <title>Evolution User's Guide</title>
> 	  </book>
>
> 	  <book>
> 	    <title>Evolution Developer's Guide</title>
> 	  </book>
> 	</set>

Okay - thats it - I hate <book>'s :) They are eeeeeevil

> > *Rak faints from the amount of tags he has to add to gnome-db2html2*
>
> I think you should support the major organizational tags and leave the
> minor cosmetic stuff such as <honorific> for later.  For those exotic
> and useless tags you can just dump the PCDATA inside them as is and I
> guess no one will complain.

Wel - uhh the 'major organizational' tags provide the largest headache, so I
avoid them and sometimes and do the little minor cosmetic tags (yes, for some
all that is needed is that we print the data that is inside - for others it is
slightly more complex).

This 'set' thing provides interesting problems. But I will ignore it (at least
for now) :)

Regards,
Ali