Re: Eye of Gnome manual on CVS

Federico:
I took a quick look. Here are some  comments:

a. I do not think <book> is really necessary - all that you have there
now can be easily accomodated using <article>. Well, this is a matter
of taste.

b. About the contents: what I really missed there was a listing of all
supported graphics formats.

c. Another thing missing from  the manual: Does EOG accept
drag-and-drop? if so, it better be mentioned.

d. It might make sense to update the feedback section to use new URL
for GDP web page (developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp). Also, by now we
can safely remove the phrase "If you are using GNOME 1.1 or later...."

Otherwise, it looks good!

Sasha