> Eeeeeeeek - <set> - what does <set> do?

It contains a number of <book>s, say

	<set>
	  <title>Evolution Documentation</title>

	  <book>
	    <title>Evolution User's Guide</title>
	  </book>

	  <book>
	    <title>Evolution Developer's Guide</title>
	  </book>
	</set>

> *Rak faints from the amount of tags he has to add to gnome-db2html2*

I think you should support the major organizational tags and leave the
minor cosmetic stuff such as <honorific> for later.  For those exotic
and useless tags you can just dump the PCDATA inside them as is and I
guess no one will complain.

  Federico