Re: [Fwd: documentation/manual for GEdit]

Hi Chema and gnome-doc,

I've been looking for some way to contribute to gnome and would like to take
on this task if no one else has plans for it. I've been quietly observing
the list for a few weeks now and feel that I have some understanding of what
this would entail. I've also dabbled with docbook a bit but don't have much
experience with technical writing.

Please let me know what you all think, or if this isn't an appropriate
project for a first timer...

Thanks!
- Dan White