Re: [Fwd: documentation/manual for GEdit]

Dan White <whitehse@odo.alterworld.net> writes:

> I've been looking for some way to contribute to gnome and would like to take
> on this task if no one else has plans for it. I've been quietly observing
> the list for a few weeks now and feel that I have some understanding of what
> this would entail. I've also dabbled with docbook a bit but don't have much
> experience with technical writing.
>
> Please let me know what you all think, or if this isn't an appropriate
> project for a first timer...

Its a fine project for a beginner and thanks for joining in! If you
have any questions at all, don't be shy, ask them here and on #docs -
we answer all writing, docbook, and other misc. questions when we
aren't buried in our own work.

Thanks again and go for it

Dave

--