[Fwd: documentation/manual for GEdit]

Hi guys.
	We have been working on improving the text editor gedit in the
recent month, we should be releasing version 0.7.0 this week. The
problem
is that the current gedit documentation is REALLY bad and I was hopping
( maybe is more like begging ) that you guys will be able to help us
with
some good docs and hopefully we might be able to ship them with
April Gnome. We might be able to do a trimmed down or a simple version
since I guess you are all very busy because of AprilG.

Keep up the good work.
and thank you very much.
Chema