Re: New Application Template

Alexander Kirillov escribió:

> On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 07:15:26PM +0200, Antonio Zugaldia wrote:
> >       I am using this template for my new application, how can I "complete
> > justify" the words in the paragraphs (just a left justify is not nice
> > :-? ). Also, how can we split long lines? (for example: "look in
> > http://www.blablabla.com/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/index.html
> > for more information") Long lines disappear by the right side of the
> > paper...
> >
> > Regards!
> >
> > Antonio.
>
> AFAIK:  justification is something handled by stylesheets, not the docbook
>     source. In .sgml file, you just write <para>blah-blah-blah</para>
>     and then it is up to stylesheets to determine the way the output
>      looks. Probably, Dave can tell you more.
>
>  Also: I do not think it is allowed to make a linebreak inside a URL:
>  line break is considered as a space.

Thanks for the information. I supose the actual way of writting docs for
GNOME is a beta... :-?
I think GNOME docs must be justified and that the ps version (for
example) can't lose lines in the printed version (for example) if lines
a are too long. There must be a way of avoiding this.

Regards!

Antonio.