New Application Template

Sasha and I have just made a number of improvements to the Application
template (gnome-app-template.sgml).  These include: (1) FDL license,
(2) GPL license (referring to the application), and (3) substantial
formatting cleanup.

Everybody should start using the new template. The Handbook and web pages
have been updated, so you can get the latest version from CVS
(gnome-docu/gdp/) or from the
web(http://www.gnome.org/gdp/templates.html).

Dan

PS: (attention David) Comparing the FSF's address in the Copyright and
License sections, we find the License section formats <address>'s very
nicely, but the Copyright section mangles it.  Could you fix the
stylesheet for this?