Gnome User's Guide in french

Hi everyone,

As some of you maybe knows, I'm one of the guy who has done the french
translation of the Gnome User's Guide in its first release (1.0.7). I'm
currently maintaining it. There is several stuff to do (french screenshots
with sawmill/MicroGUI, png format for the pictures, corrections, ...).
I did have a lot of work here in Xerox, and all the things that I have
planed hasn't been done actually. But anyway, I'm back again, and I would
like all the french people that want to be envolved with the french
translation of the new Gnome User's Guide to contact me on my professional
mailbox, not the private one that is mentionned on my web page
(xavier.nicolovici@che.xerox.com)

I will start to work on the Panel documentation on next week end, espacially
to find out which parts can be retrieve from the actual translation.

Thanks in advance to all the french people that will help me ;-)

Bye