Re: New Application Template

Dan Mueth escribió:

> Sasha and I have just made a number of improvements to the Application
> template (gnome-app-template.sgml).  These include: (1) FDL license,
> (2) GPL license (referring to the application), and (3) substantial
> formatting cleanup.

	I am using this template for my new application, how can I "complete
justify" the words in the paragraphs (just a left justify is not nice
:-? ). Also, how can we split long lines? (for example: "look in
http://www.blablabla.com/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/bla/index.html
for more information") Long lines disappear by the right side of the
paper...

Regards!

Antonio.