Help System Spec 0.2

Hi,

I've spent some time updating the proposed help system spec [1] in light
of the comments I've received and other factors.

I've put up a new version (0.2) for viewing / download at:
(html)
http://www.gnome.org/~dscorgie/help-spec-0-2.html

(docbook xml)
http://www.gnome.org/~dscorgie/help-spec-0.2.xml

for people to peruse.

Brief overview of what's changed:
* Minor updates to the fields used by documents and sections
* Remove the "Searching Documentation" section
* Removed .directory files
* Folded several sections together, where they fitted together
* Added new chunks about how to invoke the help browser (+ examples)
(Preferably through dbus, with alternative)
* Clarify some file-reading orderings, some vague parts of the spec
* Remove the help: URI section.  It causes confusion and is inextensible
(installing a package in /opt with the docpath defined as help:<file>
would point to the wrong place)

I'd love to hear what people think.  I'm particularly interested in the
"Invoking the Help Browser" section and whether the use of dbus is
{correct, okay}.  Of course, other improvements / comments are more than
welcome [2].

Thanks
Don

[1]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xdg-list/2006-October/008692.html
[2] Yes, there are probably still lots of editorial issues