Anybody still active on this?

Hello there,

I am sending this email out because I cant find anywhere that might suggest there has been some recent activity in working on this library. I'm not a hacker or anything, but avidly use projects that depend on this and am *very* much looking forward to having code folding and multi-type syntax highlight support...which as far as I can tell has been developed but not yet merged into the main trunk and released?

So, that being said, is anybody out there? What's up?

-Justin