Snippets library

Hi all,

I have developed a library that adds snippets support to gtksourceview,
one or many of them with the sameobject. You can take a look in:

http://gtksnippets.sourceforge.net/wiki

Is very easy adds snippet support to gtksourceview.

It is functional (better un svn trunk) and I like tellwith you if this
list are interested in the library, use it in some project. I will make
a plugin for anjuta and gedit (when the library have the same
functionality that the actual gedit snippet plugin because now, I cannot
replace {0:example} tags).

Do you want take a look and give me some ideas?

Another quiestion:

Are you related with libgdl (gnome development library)? Perhaps we need
add all this utilities in this library? I don't know.

The next step (when the snippets library will be closed) is develop a
library to add autocompletion support to the gtksourceview

pbor:
I think autocompletion should work like in eclipse
 where there is a completion widget that pops up on ctrl+space
 and contains possible completions which come from different sources
 (snippets, remembered words, CTAGS, language keywords, etc)

What do you think?

Regards,
	Chuchi