Re: Snippets library

Hi Johannes,

To make snippets library independant from gsv I need:

1.- Get the cursor position to positioning the popup (I need study
GtkTooltip).
2.- Get the selected word to get the snippet filter.
3.- When I add support to {0:example} tags (view gedit snippets plugin)
i need replace all {0:example} with a word that the user write.

I can do some of this:

1.- Assign function pointers to do this actions (ugly)

2.- Create an editor interface: We may develop a wrapper to the editors
like GtkSourceViewEditorImpl, SciteEditorImpl that implement this
interface.

3.- Use IAnjutaEditor interface: All non anjuta applcation cannot use
this interface

I don't know how to do this in a clean way. Can you help me?

Regards,
	Chuchi

El mar, 06-03-2007 a las 16:31 +0100, Johannes Schmid escribi� Hi Chuchi!