Re: Anjuta2 renaming status

Dear all,

Ok, I can understand the reason.
And John, your 'romantic' descriptions can at least brings me a new
impression, it's about how nice and funny you really are... ;-)

And if Jeroen also agrees. That'll remove all the doubt. Though, I still
like to see this nice inspiring lady. Naba?

He..he..

Btw, I have no more dial up account to access the net. Only have
currently thru the proxy of my office. Is there any way for me to
download the anjuta2... oops, I mean scaffold sources?

I also see that we need some adjustments on the website, also. Have
anybody working on that one? If I can have access to the web files, I
may be able to help on that.

All in all,
thanks.

Best Regards.