Re: Anjuta2 renaming status

Dear all,

What a nice thing to hear then. I was afraid that my bringing up the
issue in a such a late moment would give trouble for you John, which in
fact it doesn't. But I do apologize for not bringing this up earlier.

For me, a name brings up first impression about a thing. And my heart do
falls for romantism when I know the story behind Anjuta name. But I
don't know what could be the nice new name for Anjuta2. Maybe Naba have
suggestions? As he is the one who name it at the first place.

Btw, for Naba,
Where can we see a picture of this nice lady?

Best Regards,

--
arief_mulya <arief bna telkomsel co id>
Damai Itu Indah