Re: REQUEST: Name change for Anjuta 2

Hi,

there are already products named scaffold - not IT related but anyways:

http://www.scaffold.com/ is own by

BETCO SCAFFOLDS has been a leader in supplying scaffolding to the construction industry for over 57 years. We design and manufacture our complete line of construction scaffolds and accessories in house in addition to providing quality swing stage systems, debris chutes and other construction equipment. BETCO has pioneered product changes that are now state-of-the-art, including guard rail systems with spring locks, universal spring gates, "non-tipping" rolling tower bases, access ladders, and safety labels. This gives us the flexibility to tailor items to your scaffolding needs.

http://www.scaffold.de provides a similar product in german(y).

Bye
  Christian

--
Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany  christian leutloff de
   http://www.oche.de/~leutloff/     leutloff debian org

        Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.de.debian.org/
               taz muss sein. abomail taz de