Re: Anjuta2 -- problem importing Anjuta project files

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 01:18, Gustavo Giráldez wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 20:02, Gustavo Giráldez wrote:
> > > Well, now I have a great development environment that doesn't require extra project files and I understand some of the inner workings. Bonus. I'll be using Anjuta2 full time now and will post bugs as I see them.  Is there a bugzilla site for Anjuta2 and its related projects?
> >
> > Sure.  http://bugzilla.gnome.org.  There are products for anjuta2,
> > gnome-build, gdl, gtksourceview and glimmer.

I am planning to create some sort of anjuta2 project file, if only for
standardizing the way projects are loaded (at the minimum, the project
file would contain the project type).

> Correction: there are no products for gtksourceview and glimmer.
> Jeroen: where do we report bugs for those? :-)

These should definitely be created then :)
I'm not sure about gtksourceview since the idea is still to merge that
module with glimmer, but so far i still need someone to do the cvs
surgery. I'll talk to Luis if he can add a glimmer product.

Jeroen