Re: Website / domain

On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 10:33, Andy Piper wrote:
> I can get anjuta.com and anjuta.org via uk2.net (unless there is
> a better option) and I would be willing to own it / them on
> behalf of the project. Naba, which domain provider were you
> going to use, one in India?
>
> UK2.net (where i got andypiper.co.uk) have a number of options
> like redirection or full hosting. Obviously the cheapest is
> redirection, but we'd want it without a provider banner.
> Thoughts? Other places I should look?

firevision.net will do a .com domain entry for £12.  I registered
burtonini.com with them and they let me edit the DNS entries willy nilly
(I currently only have a MX record, a no A records) and will do web
forwarding.

Support is good -- I got DNS changes made that night when I sent mails
at 2100...

Ross
--
Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>