Website / domain

On 2002.06.06 06:29 Naba Kumar wrote:
I tried to buy the domain sometime back, but screwed up with
the Demand Draft transfer to the domain provider. I ended up
losing money by canceling the draft.

It would be great if we could buy that domain.

I can get anjuta.com and anjuta.org via uk2.net (unless there is a better option) and I would be willing to own it / them on behalf of the project. Naba, which domain provider were you going to use, one in India?

UK2.net (where i got andypiper.co.uk) have a number of options like redirection or full hosting. Obviously the cheapest is redirection, but we'd want it without a provider banner. Thoughts? Other places I should look?

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com