Re: [Anjuta-devel] Anjuta 1.x vs 2.x, an end-user's point of view

On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 10:03, Andrew Hill wrote:
> Moskof, Adam wrote:
>
> > Well,
> >
> > > Andrew Hill wrote (in a different email):
> > > I got a webserver and lots of bandwidth if you guys want a free
> > place to
> > > host.  One of the web guys here wrote a php postgresql template
> > database
> > > for open source projects.   I found it easy for maintianing websites,
> > > doing releases etc cause you can modify all the content online.
> >
> > Thanks to him we now have a potential place to host the site. At least
> > until we can start worrying about where it's eventual home will be...
> > I would suggest that we take him off on this most generous offer. Or,
> > at the least, deciding to stay with the gnome site. But something, at
> > least, is better than nothing, and I think a certain amount of
> > clarification needs to be reached (or maybe I just need to be
> > enlightened) about what the name of this project is, "Anjuta2" or
> > "gnome-devtools".
> >
> > -Adam
> >

> Dont know about what the core team think about this. (What does core
> team think about this????)
>
> anjuta.org is still available. Or i can get anjuta.tk if you dont want
> to pay registeration.  If you want to go ahead and host the site just
> email me with details and i'll set it up. I can't lend much time to the
> development effort but considering the huge amount of time i spend using
> anjuta every day working on other projects I'll help out where I can.

I tried to buy the domain sometime back, but screwed up with the Demand
Draft transfer to the domain provider. I ended up losing money by
canceling the draft.

It would be great if we could bye that domain.

--
Regards,
-Naba

I never take work home with me; I always leave it in some bar along the
way.