Re: [Anjuta-devel] Anjuta 1.x vs 2.x, an end-user's point of view

Moskof, Adam wrote:

Well,

> Andrew Hill wrote (in a different email):
> I got a webserver and lots of bandwidth if you guys want a free place to > host. One of the web guys here wrote a php postgresql template database
> for open source projects.   I found it easy for maintianing websites,
> doing releases etc cause you can modify all the content online.

Thanks to him we now have a potential place to host the site. At least until we can start worrying about where it's eventual home will be... I would suggest that we take him off on this most generous offer. Or, at the least, deciding to stay with the gnome site. But something, at least, is better than nothing, and I think a certain amount of clarification needs to be reached (or maybe I just need to be enlightened) about what the name of this project is, "Anjuta2" or "gnome-devtools".

-Adam

Dont know about what the core team think about this. (What does core team think about this????)

anjuta.org is still available. Or i can get anjuta.tk if you dont want to pay registeration. If you want to go ahead and host the site just email me with details and i'll set it up. I can't lend much time to the development effort but considering the huge amount of time i spend using anjuta every day working on other projects I'll help out where I can.