Re: terminal resize: how?
- From: Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: GNOME devel list <gnome-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME libs devel <gnome-libs-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: terminal resize: how?
- Date: 28 Apr 2002 01:25:37 +0200
On Sat, 2002-04-27 at 18:32, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it> writes:
> > but is it so hard to handle that signal?
> It's not hard, but I don't like adding useless features; they have to be
> maintained, they can have bugs, they add bloat. And worse, people
> might try to use them... I'm not sure I want a terminal app to resize
> my terminal window.
ok it could be appealing to have GT compliant with vttest IMHO
but it's ok also for me that way, no problem at all
Cristiano De Michele,
Department of Physics,
University "Federico II" of Naples
] [Thread Prev